Friday, November 30, 2007

我有共鳴﹗


I was reading Matt's blog (http://www.unklebeach.blogspot.com/) He brought up my question as well.


How many people are actually reading what I am writing? There are just not many comment on here. What the...???


To be honest, I am not writing this bcoz of you all. I have difficulties to express myself in person. This is one ways I can let others understand me. As I remembered, I didn't let anyone know about this blog until 6 months after I started. I was too chicken to tell the world I have this BLOG. But then... I will think ... I am Percy Chan... what can stop me? heeheheheeh! I shouldn't be the chicken shit.... but the brave person to tell people what I think.


Come on, when you want to leave the comment, just leave it. You don't need to MSN me... nor email me about it. Just LEAVE IT!


JUST DO IT, my friends.

1 comment:

-B. said...

HI I READ

there. you told me to JUST DO IT

i hope you liked your sexuality talk :P