Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What do I like? humm..........

Everyone loves presents. New Year gifts, Valentine's gifts, Birthday gifts, Anniversary gifts, Easter gifts, Thanksgiving gifts, Christmas gifts, etc. Wow!!! There are so many gifts.
I also love gifts, but not holiday gifts. Holiday gifts mean gift you only receive during those specific holiday. Not that I don't like them, but I see them as "No heart gift". I receive them bcoz of the holiday, not bcoz of the passion from the sender, and the love of the sender.
Friends who know me, they either just gathering together with me during those special days or give me gifts with their thoughts.
I don't like fancy gifts, I have too many stuffs at home, don't want to have more junks around me. I don't like expensive gifts, I have to take extra care of them. I will be very "sun fu" as I am a very careless person.
(This is Jay from my fellowship. This gives me headache to carry all things at once)
I like the gift that inspire you to think of me. I like the gift that touch my heart. I like the gift that satisfy what I need (not what I want). I like the gift that inspire me to think of you whenever I see it. I like the gift that is not expensive so you don't need to waste your money.
(I like these sets of Michelin's figures. It is special edition of cross over M & Kot's design)
When people ask me, "what do you like for this day?"... I usually say, "No preference". It is true. If you know me more deeper, you know I like to buy stuffs during normal days. I will be ware when you need something. I maynot be able to buy it right the way, but I know that is something I can get to make you happy.
Gift is not usually expensive called PRESENT. Even a little thing can touch me a lot and warm my heart BIG time. It is all about "HEART". Don't you think so?

No comments: