Friday, November 16, 2007

My little prayer to Lord on Nov 16 2007

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving me some quiet time at home. Please forgive me not to attend fellowship. I don't want to meet people. I am sorry, My Lord. Please forgive me being lazy lately.

My heavenly father, I miss Boy jai. Please help me. I came home, finished my dinner (that I didn't want to eat at first, but I told myself that I HAD TO eat something), watched TV, finished my novel reading and I went towards to the piano. I started to play that song again. The song Boy jai loved to listen to it. Whenever I played it, he would came closed to my seat and lied down on the floor. I only remembered this song. I didn't remember the whole song, but I just repeatly played whatever I remembered.

my Lord, I need to learn how to let go. I need to learn how to learn on my own life. I need to learn how to be independent. I need to learn how to be patience. I need to learn how to be nice to others. I need to learn how to calm down myself. I need to learn how to be brave and not to cry. I need to learn how to be myself.

You are my light, my guide and my path. Please walk with me, please lead me, please carry me. Without you, I am nothing. Without you, I shouldn't have anything. Please Lord, help me... I am in my depression mode again. I am scared. I am worried. I love you, Lord. Please tell me what I need to do.

When I pray for love, you give me opportunity to love. When I pray for sympathy, you give me opportunity to be taken care of. When I pray for couragement, you give me opportunity to strengthen myself. My dear Lord, please let me learn. I still have a lot to learn. Please be with me. I can't walk this journey without you.

I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ.
~Amen.

No comments: