Monday, November 19, 2007

"dean" ed!

I sometimes think the "dean" ed thing is God gives me too many opportunities. Of coz I would like to have more choices, but I am a kind who is too lazy to choose. It is the best God choose it for me.

School to study,
Field to work,
Job to do,
Work to do first,
Place to live,
Friends to care,
Relationship to be serious,
Value to keep,
Money to spend...

All these I am glad to have the above to choose, but I only want the choice God planned for me. I am afraid to make the wrong choices. Of coz a lot of people say it is ok to make the wrong choice, but I don't want to waste time and energy to fix the result. Just give me the choice God wants me to pick.... *Sigh*..

Sound very lazy? hahaah! I know ... I am. Life is just driving me NUT!



Right now... I have to learn how NOT to concentrate into ONE person.I mean... I am gifted by God's glory, and I would like to give my LOVE to people I care. Hope this "Love" and that "Love" can be seperated!

Thank you God for giving me all these good things in my life. I am very appreciated about it. Weather is changing all the time, and I have been coughing and dizzy BIG time. Hope things will get even better...

Family, Friends, Job, Relationship, pets are those important for me. =)


No comments: