Thursday, September 04, 2008

An Encouragement Message! Please read!

I have been praying to God for guidiance. How to handle my manager? How to communicate with my leader? How to balance the work and my life? I have been struggle on something that I can't handle. I keep asking God whether HE will be able to let me know what my next step is.

Then, I received an email from Sandy. Please take a look at the following:
PS: SanSan, I am very appreciated about it. God was talking to me thru your email. Love you always, San!
If you think you are unhappy, look at them


If you think your salary is low, how about her?

If your society is unfair to you, how about her?
If you complain about your transport system, how about them?
If you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much as he does?
When you feel like giving up, think of this man
If you think you don't have many friends...

Enjoy life how it is and as it comes Things are worse for others and is a lot better for us. There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few will catch your heart....pursue those...












God grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowlege him and he will make straight your paths. PROVERBS 3:5-6
Take it easy and be a happy gal!!!!





No comments: