Tuesday, September 30, 2008

new Life

Telling myself how unique I am
Telling myself how special I am
Telling myself how important I am
Telling myself how funny I am
Telling myself how sincere I am
Telling myself how supportive I am
Telling myself how nice I am
Telling myself how good I am



But...


doesn't matter, Myself is not agreed...



First thing I need to do: Love my heavenly father
Second thing I need to do: Love myself like how my father loves me.

so how should I love myself? start from the apperance. start wearing make ups, and do a lot of exercises... as much as possible.

Monday: Gym
Tuesday: Choir
Wednesday: Gym + Swimming
Thursday: Gym
Friday: Scout + Fellowship
Sat: Gym + dogs @ off leash park
Sun: Church + exercise

Wow! what a life. busy life... *sigh* ... doesn't matter how much I want to love myself. I am sure God is teaching me how to do so. He has the Plan.

No comments: