Sunday, September 21, 2008

Feeling of you = different types of tea...

When I meet you, I feel like I am drinking a big glass of original bubble tea.

Big = can drink longer;

cold = feeling so good and summer;

tapioca = some excitments from the original drink

Don't need anything fancy, but keep the original so I can keep the memories as simple as possible.

When I see you with other gals, I am feeling of a bottle of red wine.

Red Wine: not everyone likes it. not everyone can have it. It tastes a bit bitter, but also some sweet in it. Can't drink fast, take it slowly, one sip at a time... Also, don't put any anger while tasting the wine. the more anger you have, the bitter you will get. Take it as a challenge. If you are the wine person, no matter how bad it is, it's yours.

When I think of you without you physicallyt. I am feeling I am drinking normal tea.

It tastes bitter, but nothing can compare with this original taste.

Even I have bitter feeling when I see you with other gals, I am still happy to see you. I mean I really happy to see you. I am feeling that I am drinking a pot of sweet tea chinese tea.

It's warm. It's sweet and it's something I am training myself. Learning how to find the happiness in the bitter period.

Please take a look at me. I am here!! I am here... watching you, looking at you and observing you... Please don't judge me by my apperance only? please take a look at inside me. I can't be changed bcoz of you, but I would like to see if we have a chance or not.

Take care of yourself. I am worried about you.

I miss you...

No comments: