Monday, September 22, 2008

Unsure obstacles...



I am very unsure about what is ahead. I can't see the end... seems so difficult to reach the end point. I am trying to look further... still... I am scared... I don't know what is coming from the front... I am trying to tell myself, "NOT TO BE AFRAID!", but how?

I don't know how to deal with the upcoming obstacles... I am not good at facing the challenges... I guess I am just too coward to do so...


But, yeah... no matter how much I don't want to, I still have to go for the way.
I can't be afraid, bcoz I don't have a chance.
I can't be cried, bcoz a lot of people are following me.
Am I on the boat alone?
Am I preparing what I need?
Am I being brave enough to handle what is coming up?
I am confused. I am lost.
PS: BUT, Don't think too much! Never promise the road is smooth! need to go over the rough part in order to sharpen myself!!!!! Go Go Go!!!!

No comments: