Tuesday, February 10, 2009

只為下一秒而活

I am not being negative, but I keep telling myself that I have to live alive!

believe me or not. I am happy, bcoz I feel like I am one of the luckiest person in Ontario. I am not saying the world since I am only small potato.

I have been drainng my energy out at work, on road. I am very tired. really tired... Don't know why but just very tired... tired till headache, still draining out the energy.

I sometimes do scare bcoz I don't know what it will go to end. Of coz I am not walking to that end. I tell myself even I drop dead at this moment. I am still happy of what I have.

I sometimes do think too long term. I know this is only DREAM. I like to dream. If a person doesn't dream, she/he has no hope! I have my dream. I have my hope. I see the bright light. I know where I want to go.

My friends, don't waste your time on guessing and denying. "Be a Man, Do the right thing!"

Life is short to have so much fun. Don't waste the energy and time! Go out and have fun! see you out there.

No comments: