Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank YOU for protecting me; Thank you for taking care of me...

The following may confuse you a bit, YOU should be understand what I mean. you may have little problem. Don't worry, you will understand it eventually. =)

I am not afraid, bcoz I know YOU and you will walk with me.
I am not afraid, bcoz I know YOU and you will take care of me.

But I don't want to give you too much burden as YOU will protect me in any situation.
I only think if things turn out not good, then I will need to leave you. YOU will take care of me. Please not to worry about me. I don't want you to change your living style bcoz of my health. I don't want to bother you too much as this shouldn't be your problem. you already have many things to take care of.

I don't like doing all those tests, I feel like guinea pig. I have no choice.

Let me tell YOU and you something. I feel dizzy EVERYDAY. However, it take more energy to drive to Mississauga as I need to keep telling myself "I need to drive safely". Once I arrive home. I really want to just jump into YOU and rest. Good that YOU send you to me almost everyday.

you have your own life as well, I can't be selfish and make you to be with me time after work. I am sure YOU are letting me to learn how to be stronger and how to belove. Thank you.



When I look further, seems like nice weather, but rain coming up. Rain is not a bad thing at all. Without rain, our nature will suffer from dehydrating. Good that little sets of rains are coming. I am not afraid. I am not in fear! Little rain can moisturize me time to time.
Thank you and thank YOU!

No comments: