Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flame in my heart!

After the brutal weekend (emotionally), I picked up my feeling to my job and got back to work on Monday. Working a bit weird bcoz I didn't really feel like to communicate with Alice. I meant I was not mad at her, but just didn't know how to deal with her.

I even had tried to find another job over the weekend, of coz just browsing, as I promised Leader I would walk with her for this coming event, no matter what... It was too hard...

Closed to dinner time, Alice called and asked me to give her updates. At the end, I told her what she talked to me last Friday was very making me uncomfortable. That really bothered me. She forgot what she said!!!!

Anyway, Thank God that I was brave enough to speak up for myself. I tried NOT to being subjective, but being so calm and nice to her. Thank God for giving me patience and wisdom on that.

Pressure keep adding on, Fire in my heart keep moving up.....

Go Go Go, Percy!!!

No comments: