Friday, February 13, 2009

Time to speak up: Happy Valentine's Day!


Let's Build the foundation well. Start from good communication.

I am going to celebrating my happy time with everyone!
I am going to try my best to throw all negative thoughts away!
I am going to let you understand more about me!
I am going to throw all the struggles as far as possible, bcoz I know you are with me, no matter what..
I am going to tell the WORLD who you are!!!





I am not afraid to tell the WORLD that I LOVE YOU!



Kenneth: Me?

Percy: Yes, It's you! Too bad.... this picture is my property... no matter you didn't sign your Photo consent or not. (*If you think it's not time yet.. let me know.. I will put another picture on here. =P But don't you complain afterward.)

Happy Valentine's day to Special you and EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: