Monday, February 23, 2009

I am what I am....

Another brand new day, and it is another sick day for me. I mean... I really want to work like normal person, but dizziness bothers me a lot.
I don't claim myself as SICK/ ILL... but just not feeling well. I don't like using SICK as I am not sick. I was working on a lot of stuffs. When I was not being able to get into Lotus notes, I was trying to clean up my room in order to work in a comfort place. It was so nice to have Kenneth helped me out to do all cleaning. He actually shorten my "HOPE" dream from 10 years to 5 years ...
There were things happened since I wrote the previous blog. I went to TAC to serve what God planned for me. I was working in the male clothing room. Preparing with Kenneth, end up 20+ people came in ... and most of them asked for jeans and underwears. I shouldn't work in the male room as it was not safe for me (according what I knew), but it was OK, I trust God protected me and some of those people might remembered me from last time (A long time ago).
People who didn't come to TAC to meet the homeless in person, they might not understand the situation and they would not understand why homeless being homeless. Even I was there, I didn't know the truth, but I believed each of them had their own stories. I was so chicken to ask for the reasons.
Some of them actually stayed in the room and chatted with me. It was called "start" for me. Start to recognize their faces, and their stories from pieces to pieces.
Homeless is a big problem in Toronto (across Canada) and people need to face the issue. I praised to LORD that there were actually some of the homeless people told me they had the chance to interview for jobs. I was so happy for them. There was a lady, who told me that she needed a skirt to go for the interview even it was cold. She wanted to look nicer in order to have better life. What a GUT! good luck! proud of you (didn't even have a chance to ask for your name and you were gone) stepping a BIG step in your life!

As for myself, I wish I can go for camping again. I need a real REST as work is so busy and busy enough to choke me. I really wish that I don't need to work for money, but work for my dream.



Anyway, waiting for this BIG season coming as I will go back to HK with my honey! yeah!!!! don't know what will happen, but I believe GOD is leading us, holding our hands.

1 comment:

Bless IT said...

Perz,

I like reading your blogs, but just want to say, the neon green color of text on a dark-colored background makes the eyes very uncomfortable after staring at the browser for a while....

IT