Friday, February 06, 2009

"Sai" ed, don't miss me.


Dear God,
I have tried to serve you thru my work. Please help me. I really found that I do have a lot of People problem. I am really not good at that. I don't like to IMPRESS people, bcoz I found people are scary. My heavenly father, please take care of my heart. I don't want to be hurt. Alice said a lot of mean things as I couldn't imagine my boss would say that.
Please soften my heart as I am upset and angry of what she said to me... My Lord, I have to behave, I have to control myself in all direction, bcoz I am your daughter. You saved my life and I really want to tell the WORLD how much you love me and how much I want to be a good christian. Please help me.
I do make mistakes in my life. please forgive me as I didn't mean to keep making mistakes repeatly. Sorry. Please take away the temptations from me.
Please take care of my health. Kind of worry, not worried about my health, but Life is short to be with people I love, I care.
God, Thanks for all your love to me and to the people around me. Thank you.
God, Thanks for letting KM knows more about you. You are the BEST!
I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ. ~Amen.

No comments: