Friday, July 13, 2007

繾綣《暗戀》.尋覓心中《桃花源》

I already bought this ticket. Aug 11...

Louisa and Chan will be the MAIN characters. Looking forward to it! They are very very nice and I really like them. =)

I still remembered that I didn't know Chan was Ah Sa's bf, He was wearing backpack and walking out from hotel with Ah Sa... Very different style and different feeling. They are very husband and wife feeling to me. It was the good feeling though.

After I came back to Hong Kong, I talked to Ah Sa once, she thought me how to live in Hong Kong. That was so nice of her to do so. I thanked God that I knew her even outside of the theatre. I understand that everyone should have the bad side, just I believe this big sister and big brother are human too and need time to relief their feelings. Of coz, I hope it won't happen since they are both good temper and I want them to happy forever...

Looking forward to it. Best Wishes!!!!



蘇 玉 華 和 男 友 潘 燦 良 昨 日 以 情 侶 檔 身 份 到 中 環 出 席 「 繾 綣 《 暗 戀 》 . 尋 覓 心 中 《 桃 花 源 》 」 展 覽 開 幕 , 同 場 還 有 該 舞 台 劇 導 演 賴 聲 川 及 香 港 話 劇 團 藝 術 總 監 毛 俊 輝 , 原 來 《 暗 戀 桃 花 源 》 會 同 時 有 兩 班 演 員 在 舞 台 上 演 出 悲 劇 和 喜 劇 , 感 覺 十 分 新 鮮 , 今 次 蘇 玉 華 和 男 友 會 首 度 正 式 合 作 演 出 。 (by Appledaily News July 13, 2007)

No comments: