Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fellowship Outing

June 30 - July 1 2007. One of the best way for me to celebrate JULY 1 in HK... I determined that I should went somewhere away from the city. Heheheehe!! Yeah, I went to Camping.




I don't even know where I went, but good enough for me to refresh myself.


June 30 2:30pm met the group at Tai Po Train Station, took bus from there to "Tai Mei Tuk". I don't even remember what the name of the campsite. It was not bad comparing to some in Canada. It is very modern already. Thanked God that I had a chance to back to NATURE.

Let me introduce some friends from my Cell group to you.


This is Elvis, "Ko lo", he is really tall (6'3?) !! He is like a BIG Brother to me. Thank you very much. Too bad Mona (His wife) was not feeling well and didn't come to camping, I didn't have a chance to take picture with Mona yet. I miss you, Mona, hope you feel better.



I always believe that God has his plan on me. She is Betty. She is not in my cell group, but we just bump to each other and start to chat. She is like a REAL sister to me. At least I feel very comfy when I talk to her. Plus, other brothers and sisters keep telling me that we look alike. Poor her... look like me... hahaaha!


This is the dinner from a resturant closed to Campsite. Actually the Food was not bad, but most of them didn't like the food. I don't mind. The worse I had been taste before and I am sure they never have a chance to eat the worse I tasted before.



This is Royce, She is 1/16 or 1/32 mixed. Can't you tell? Honestly, not that I can... but she has natural cure hair... hahahaa!! She is in my cell group.






Just staying one night actually couldn't do much. But I enjoyed it even it was SHORT!



Along the Dam, we saw the clouds were coming after us. Also the MOUNTAIN. That was the Mountain years ago the teachers were killed from the FIRE when saving their students.

Started to rain
I just really like to sit along the dam....and look at the water... This is me.


No comments: