Friday, July 06, 2007

I know I am not alone... Thank you, My Lord.

Dear God,

Thank you for giving me a lot of supports when I am not happy. Please take care of my heart. I am very weak at this moment. I am very lost at this moment. When I am down, you give me brothers and sisters to support me. MILLION THANKS!

My Cousin told me this:
"You know You are lucky that you can walk, talk, see, smell, eat and laugh;
You know You are lucky that you are not a poor."

My Friends told me this:
"失望不能絕望"
"朋友仔沒有幾個幾個 敵人很多 少一個不算少 多一個都太多..."

Thank you very much, My dear God. When I am down, there are so many angels you sent me and let me NOT being alone. Thank you very much for giving me a professional DADDY. He takes care of me very good very much. Thank you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to express myself on here when I don't know how to do in person.

My Lord, please do guide me to the way I should be. Please take me to where you want me to be. I am scared to be alone, but I know you will be with me. I love you, my LORD. Please don't give me up. Please protect me. I understand you let me go out to have FUN, and let me learn the bad stuffs, but I understand what is the limit. Please forgive me for doing bad stuffs.

I love you Lord, please let my friends understand why I love you so much. Please let my friends share this joy with you.

I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ. ~Amen.

No comments: