Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What should I do?

I sometimes do think I am very useless.

Monday, I talked to my Director about my sick leave, she approved it verbally. I started to look for tickets. Wow!! so expensive.... Direct flight costs $16000- $17000 HK... All US flights are booked, couldn't find any flight ticket to TORONTO at all.

Tuesday, I was still searching for that, and end up I got a ticket to Vancouver and needed to stay one night and take the flight from Van to Tor the next day. Just bought it (Thank you my 4 Kau Fu for lending me the money) and then... my director told me "BOSS IS NOT HAPPY, I don't know if I can give you the permission or not"

What do you mean by PERMISSION.... ? May I have the PERMISSION by NOT being SICK?? May I live shorter by my BOSS is not happy to me?????

Anyway, it was miserable about getting this news. I was sitting in my cubic and didn't know what to do....

Wednesday, my Manager told me that director suggested that I should talk to the boss DIRECTLY!!!!! What the ....???? OK, guess what my feedback...?

Dad said, "Let me talk to him, "my daughter needs a break""....
Mom said, "Let me yell at him... either let you go, or your Dad will pay the rest..."
My brother said, "Let me prepare a resign letter for you..."
My grandma said, "Who cares, just go.... "
My 4 Kau Fu said, "Did you resign yet? What? just the sick leave? I thought you resigned...."

What should I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, just resign!! u are much better off elsewhere if ur colleagues (boss included) dunno what humanity is.

+oillllllll