Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lymphoma

Do you know what is Lymphoma?

Lymphoma is a kind of cancer that effects lymphatic system. It happens when white blood cell becoming abnormal and the cell divides again and again. As a result, making more and more abnormal cells. The cells can spread to almost any other part of the body.
This kind of Lymphoma is only one of the kinds. It can cause many symptoms, such as:
Swollen, painless lymph nodes in the neck, armpits or groin; unexplained weight loss; fever; soaking night sweats; coughing, trouble breathing or chest pain; weakness and tiredness that don't go away; and pain, swelling or feeling of fullness in the abdomen.


You may wonder why I put it up. It is very simple. Boy jai found to have it. This time, I don't cry. Actually, I don't know how to cry. I mean... I am forcing myself to find a happy way to accept this fact. I really don't know what to do, but pray that God will let me handle it right and not sad.
Do you understand how I feel? I bet you don't. I am losing my son. The one cried with me when Granduncle 5 passed away. He went to hospital with me that night when I zipped up the bag for Granduncle 5. I don't have money to go back to see Boy jai. I will do everything to go back to handle his last stage. Please pray for me.

Boy jai, I love you. I love you very much. You are my 1st son. I LOVE YOU. Mommy is coming back to see you. Wait for me...
boy jai.... DON"T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mommy is coming back ... for you.. Mom is coming back.... I said, I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU LONELY ON YOUR LAST JOURNEY. TRUST ME! BELIEVE in ME! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!

No comments: