Thursday, July 05, 2007

Zoolander

I took it when I was thinking Ben Silter... hehehee! Zoolander... This is how Model would do to their face.

I can't do it, bcoz it is just not me.

I like natural look. Of coz, I am too photogenic... or... I will not have comments such as "Wow! Percy, you look prettier in photo than in real life"... aahahaha!! I don't mind... At least I have a period of time of being pretty in my life.


I like my hair too. I started to have different colour on my head since Highschool. Just bcoz of Sarah, Anita, and Carrie. I am wondering where they are... I miss them... Look at my hair... again... it is layer red. Next time, I should do ORANGE. I like ORANGE better
I always have a mirror in front of me. Not really like to look at myself... but I remember someone tells me that REMEMBER to behave yourself. Your face shows how you think and how you react to people. I need to SMILE at all time. I need to be happy at all time, and of coz, I need to be nice at all time!!!

No comments: