Sunday, September 02, 2007

A few new messages

Finally, I have 3 new comments on my blogs. Thank you very much.

On the other hand, I got a lot of...
"hey! just let you know I read your blog, I am too lazy to leave comment",
"why do I need to write comment on it when I can just email you?",
"I really want to leave the comment, but I don't know how",
"Things are not that easy, keep it up and I care about you thru my heart, hard to put into words as COmments"
"Leave what comment? You know what I mean"...

Doesn't matter you like to leave it or not. At least I know someone do care about me. That's count!

I will try to keep it up. You may find my blog, my messages are a bit non-sense, hey! There are a lot meanings for me. If you know inside me, you will totally understand how I feel.

I will keep it up as much as possible. Thank you.

Thank you for the new 3 messages.

No comments: