Saturday, September 15, 2007

Talk, cry, share...

I want to talk to someone.
I want to cry on someone
I want to share with someone

I am going crazy, you know ... .I mean... when I notice myself don't even want to do something I used to like, something wrong about me...

Today, I want to cry.... I really want to cry... there are so many anger and saddness inside, but at the same time,... I feel so cold outside.... I don't know where I should go and what I should do. I am really covered by dark and grey atmosphere.

Help! I need somebody!

Anyway... I want to get myself an ice-cream, then I got it. After I got it, I wanted to throw up. I didn't want to even look at it. geeeezeeee!!

Fine... That was it, I got myself a BIG THICK BOOK. I will combine everything into this book. My new Environmental book. I will write down everything on that...

No comments: