Sunday, September 02, 2007

I am sorry, I don't understand you.

I remembered I was confronting one of my good friends that he didn't know how to love his brother. His brother loved him so much but both of them didn't know how to express out. Before he hanged up, he said, "You don't understand us, so you better shut up and take care of your own brothers!"

I was the counselor in a leadership program. I was enjoying so much, but I quitted after I found out that I was not doing what I should do. I didn't have proper training as Counselor, however, I was there be the BIG sister. I would be able to care those teens but not my brothers.

Big sister? I have been a big sister since 1982. I was not a good big sister, and I am not a good big sister still. Talking about brotherhood, sisterhood.... I am very dumb on this. I care them a lot, but doesn't mean I know how to express the love. That is something I am learning from my LORD.

I am sorry, brothers. I don't share my things with you bcoz I don't want you worry too much. Our family has been very closed to each other since we are called "Family", but it seems like we don't share INSIDE things with others.

I should learn.... how to give myself freespace, how to love myself and others and how to understand you inside out.

No comments: