Saturday, September 08, 2007

Guinea pig = Job

Good to have a chance to think back. I have been doing such in the past 2 years. Haahaaaa!!

I went to PETS MART with Daphne, Andrew and Lisa. Good to have Daphne and Andrew came all the way from HK to visit me. Thank you very much. Good to have Lisa took 1/2 day off for us. We had a long lunch and shopped at PETS MART.

By walking around in this BIG store, Daphne and Andrew went crazy for all those dog treats, dog toys,etc. Lisa and I kept walking asle by asle. I walked by the "adaption area". There were 3 guinea pigs. Very very cute. I would like to adopt them badly. Lisa stopped me. My mind stopped me.

"I have been thru all those sad moments, am I ok for the next one? or I will get immused by many times of accepting dealth...

I really like Guinea pigs. They are very cute and not like rats nor Rabbits... very unique animals.
I guess I will give myself a gift if I get a job. Let see how the interview go... Wish me luck to have a guinea pig. If you see some new pictures of new guinea pig later on, that means I find myself a job! Pray for me, my friends.

1 comment:

The Yee's said...

awe... I miss my two little pigs. You are right in that they are so cute and they have fun personalities! Good luck with the job hunt and all! You are in my prayers!