Saturday, September 08, 2007

Finally... I know why I have such intention

Whenever I am not too happy, I will start to concentrate to do something I want to.

I had cleaned up the whole kitchen (used up the whole NIGHT)
I had used the wet vaccumm to wash the whole HOUSE carpet in one afternoon
I had moved all furnitures in my room within a night

Today, I cooked.
I made something I didn't really use to do normally.
Lasagna.... If you don't know how to make it... it is very very.... time consuming...

Cooked the "skins" 1st
Then defrosted the beef and spinish
Started to put "layers" on....
cut the cheese as I can slice it.... very nice... ahahahahaa!!

Sorry.... don't want to show you how good I can cook. I will not have the picture of it. I believe I have the talent for this.

Next time, if you call me, I made a lot of food. You know I am not too happy...

PS: beside this, I made a big POT of vegetable soup with some beef stews. oh.. .I forgot to drink it... better do it now.

No comments: