Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Friends are friends

Share some recent pictures of my Long life friends...


Daphy and her hubby. Thank you for coming over to Toronto and visiting me on your trip. Very much appreciated

However, you can't control me by going to kiss you. (Even you two don't like me making funny face. I like it! =P)
Daphy's long time friend, Daphy and Liz.... I had a LONG and GREAT LUNCH with you all! =) Thank you.
I guess it is very inspire my thoughts lately.

God has his plan on me and my friends as well. I knew Liz from pre-school? I don't even remember.... and Daphy from Elementary school. It was a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGG time ago! =) hahahahaaaa!!! oh well.... I guess the friendships are there doesn't matter how much we see each other. As long as we have each other in our hearts.

Thank you, gals. You saved my life (as usual)

No comments: