Monday, September 17, 2007

Sorry about my behavior...

I am still waiting for the job offer. Thank you for those who cares about me. After the brutal Saturday filled with LONINESS. I realized that I need to pray more and walk closer to my LORD. Even I am ...

I was watching "Six Feet Under". Pretty Hillarious TV series. At the end, I caught the line from this, the actor said, "Please Lord, please fill my loniness with your LOVE". I need it as well.... Please Lord, help me thru this. I can't go thru it without you. Please fill my loniness and emptiness with your LOVE. I need your LOVE. Please, please let me experience your LOVE daily. THank you very much, my LORD.
For those who worried about me. Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I went crazy. Sorry about that. Thank you very much.
Bonnie, I will do one thing at a time. Please don't worry about me.
Jackie L, Thank you for being so straight to me, Even it is very hard to accept, I still love to hear that from you.
Mavien, No matter what... I am still counting on you.
V8, I want to tell you, but I don't know how.
Wing Wing, Thank you for your concern. I am very fragile recently and hope you will be able to help me ... later on.. not right now.
Ben Ben, I really wish to talk to you... but you are just too busy. Maybe next time
Andy, where are you? I am still looking for you.

No comments: