Sunday, September 02, 2007

my pride is saving me now...

I recently do the following daily repeatly:

  • Have a thought, want to write it down, start the 1st line, and lose it all.
  • Look at the phone, hope it will be called by you
  • Check the message inbox if I miss your message or not
  • Want to drive by your house but no gut and no point to do so
  • Call you name out when I am driving alone, hope you will get the message

At least I guess I still have my little pride, I already do what I can do... and I will not go beyond that. If you want to see me, I believe somehow you will be able to contact me.

I sometimes do think... I can give up everything for my LOVE... but I am too chicken to do so
I can go wild and do whatever I can, but of coz, I do have rules of my LIFE.
Let me follow what I should, but not what I like. The things I like are too dangerous, better not do so...

Still looking for jobs, any good one?

No comments: