Saturday, September 15, 2007

What is wrong with me?

what is wrong of the world? What is wrong with me?

I realized that I am very disappointed in human?? Why? I really don't know why??
bcoz they make fun of me? bcoz they attack me? bcoz they hurt me? bcoz they love me so much ... and they challenge me...???

I am afraid of them? but I am one of them....

I am not being proud of what they do to the world, but I am one of them...

God created Man kind, I should like what HE created.

You know what.... one of my church brothers was so right. I don't have many friends... I mean... why the heck do I care about what he said? Is it bcoz he said the truth and I wanted to deny it? or it is not truth that I am alone?? I don't know... I really think the "depression" thing get me in....

maybe.... I miss one of my friends very much. I don't know where he is and I miss him very much.... that triggers me to explose lately...

No comments: