Sunday, July 02, 2006

30somthings

When I listened Jan Lam's CD, one of his song said,

"When a person became 30, realized that she learned a lot, but knew too little...; people hanged around with a lot of friends, but hard to find even 1 person that you can talk to..."

I need friends...

I met one of my friends today after church, he didn't say much, just followed me to shop around in Mong Kok. I knew that he was not happy, that effected my emotion as well. I knew that he was not happy either bcoz of his career or his love life. I didn't know what to help him, but waited for his sharing. He was walking behind me.... whenever I asked, he just kept quiet and walked behind me.

I might thought too much, but I thought it was about Love. He didn't want to share with me bcoz he knew that I used to have feeling on him. Yeah, might have hard feeling... but I knew that we wouldn't be together, what should I say....? I understood that he didn't like me but I just wanted to care about him... that was it.

Stupid eh?

No comments: