Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Trip to Bra Shop, make them smaller?

Daddy told me that he had to attend meeting in Medical Association. King and I decided not to cook. I determined to eat out tonight. I called up my best friend, Lanzi, who wanted to meet me couple weeks ago.

Lanzi and I chose a very nice setting Italian restaurant. I went there once and it was so good to have Italian Food and chit chat. Marcus, Lanzi and I meet at HSBC and walked to this place. 798 Unit is the name of the dining area. I sat down and it was totally turned off. There were couple tables talked so loud and I hardly heard what the waitress said.

It was good to eat with best friend, bcoz they knew what you wanted to eat (or actually I didn't mind what they would ordered). Angel hair and a mixed starter! yeah! The angel hair was good and starter was great! They also ordered an Italian rice with duck meat. I didn't taste that (it didn't serve big portion, but I felt so full....) but I smelled it and it was not bad as well.

After dinner, I suggested to walk around, Marcus didn't want to walk with gals, he walked his sport stores and Lanzi walked other stores with me. We went into a "final sale" store and I grapped some shirts and a pair of pants... Total cost $120 only!!! It was a GREAT price!!!

Met up with Marcus again... and I told Lanzi that I wanted to get something before we left TST. I went into the bra shop and bought this:

I didn't want to buy this colour at first.... but Lanzi said it looked nice. Well... I had black, white, blue, ..... why not pink? If the store has orange, I would like to get that as well. I guessed pink was alright.

Basically, I originally walked in and asked if I could got a bra which smaller my size right now. I just didn't like BIG breasts! Smaller breats were better... why did I need the BIG one...? After I asked that, the whole store went silent (of coz everyone looked at me. Thank God that was not BIG store), and the sale said, "sorry, we don't have such bra, why don't you try out the 'correctional bra'. Well, well, well... if I could not make them smaller, I would make sure they looked nice then.... At least from my point of view, they must look nice.

At the end, I bought a bra which cost 3 times than the total amount of the clothes I bought tonight.... *sigh*...

It is easy to take Women's money..... from her wallet.......

No comments: