Thursday, July 06, 2006

Letter to my Mom...


Dear Mom,

I am worried. I am worried about you very much. I always argue with you bcoz I want you to get better health. I always try my best to take care of the family so you don't need to worry. Once again... I am thinking if I made my right move to leave you in Canada and I came back alone. Mom you tell me...

Whenever you told me that your health is not good, I would be mad, bcoz I know you can keep it better. Like everyone told me: our bodies are body of church.

Mom, you have to take care of yourself very well. Please ... please not to watch TV all the time... no good for you. Who the heck invent TV??? who the heck spread Korean movies to HK?

Mom, what should I do in order to make you feel better, go healthier?? I don't know, I really don't know. Please let me know. What can I do in order to take care of my both parents in different place? exactly opposite side of the world?? What should I do? Why can't they just live together again...

Open yourself... meet more friends... get yourself more hobbies... enjoy the life. Life on the earth is pretty short, why do we just waste our times like that??? we have to positively look at our lives.... Come on mom!!! you are still Young... you still have a lot of things to do... Please don't give up on yourself. Please DON"T!!!!

I love you, Mom.

Percy

No comments: