Friday, July 28, 2006

Where is my gas station?

It is very difficult to be a Christian. This is the truth of the truth since I become Christian. I guess it is very hard to tell people the reasons. I believe there are all "tests".

Today... today... I am very tired... I really want to give up. I really don't know how I can keep my spirit up in Hong Kong. I miss my dogs. I miss them very much.

Mom and brother just didn't know how to take care of them. This tortures me the most. They have been with me and saw me how to take care of the dogs... but they still didn't know. I guess it is difference between taken care of them with HEART, and with RESPOnSIBLE.

Very stressed... I really want to give up. Tell me what to do...

I think I am running out of gas... need to find my gas station.

2006 August 7th... (By the way, It is King's birthday)

No comments: