Sunday, July 09, 2006

went to meet my friends (students, teens...ecc, etc) in Jordon last Thursday. Have Jap food with them. not very good, but good enough to fill my tummy.


Of coz, I was the photographer, so.... not in this picture.

We were still checking out menu during that time. Please take a look at the guy who sat beside ue. There were little story about him and his friend. I was sitting right beside him. He was getting the bill, and he was paying in US dollars. However the waiter came to him and told him that they were not accept US dollars. He said, "I can't believe it. you don't accept US dollars? I am so shocked. Please look at outside, this street is full of HOTELS and you tell me you don't accept US dollars, What kind of services is that in HK?..."

I forgot the rest but he was not impressed. Then I almost got involved into the conversation, bcoz I was thinking... if I go to USA, can I use my HK dollars? That is so stupid... so Americanism!!! End up he made the waiter ran across of street to exchange the money for him. I hate tourist like this.

After dinner, Brid was so tired, so we walked her to take railway.


Actually I couldn't really take the photo, everyone of them didn't listen to me, but kept walking down.... (no one behind us!!!)
ANyway... just recognize Darwin's flag t-shirt, and hardly see Linda. Hahahaaa!!

Good to see all these kids grew up. I felt so old but again, I am so proud of them all the time!! They are my memories!!!! Everytime people ask my age, I would turn to them... and these kids would answer for me and said, "Percy? 43 years old...for 3 years already!! heehehee"yeah... I don't like people know my age... I would like them to know I am 43 years old, so by the time when I am 43 years old... I would not feel that age... heeheeheeh!

Ok! Time to stop. Take care, Aidos!

No comments: