Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A dream to meet him

Weird Dream:

I was walking down the Hall (Hall liked a BIG parking lot with a lot of cars parked on the sides). I saw him in front of me. He was talking to someone. I didn't want to let him know I was there... so I walked faster and just the time I almost walked by him. He followed me, blocked my way to stop me. I looked up, and he looked at me with a smile and said, "Why don't you say HI to me?" I asked, "How come you recognize me?", and he walked with me and said, "I read your blog and I saw your picture..." "Oh!" I shouldn't put my picture in my blog.

Anyway, I was walking with him.... I was happy... and I was enjoying the moment that he was with me. We end up stopped at the end of the hall, it was rainning outside and he asked me if I have umbella, so nice of him. I gave him a smile and told him that I would be ok. I said Bye and turned around .... then... I can't remember anymore....

This is just a dream. In real life, he don't know me, may be my name only... that is it. I guess I shouldn't think too much. We are living in 2 different world.

When I got up this morning... wish to look at a sky like this, then I would have more space to continue the dream with him. Really... want to have a chance to be friend with him, but I guess it is so hard...

I like to dream. Give me the way of thinking and being happy... hahahahaaaa!!!

Anyway, just want to share my dream with you guys...

No comments: