Saturday, July 22, 2006

Friendship = dessert?

I didn't meet any friend for a long time...

I went to TST to meet my grade school friend last Thursday. I had a very good time. We didn't talk much, but catching up each others. It's always good to be with someone you know since little.

Too bad that we only had couple hours together. We didn't need to explain, just talk like we see each other everyday. I had a good time.

Actually, beside the conversation was the best, the dessert was good too.




Look at this dessert. We had 3 persons shared this and we just hardly finished it.... It was good.

When I was enjoying this BIG buffy thing, I thought of friendship. This Dessert was like my friendship with this buddy. We started from small portion, it grew bigger and bigger in the period of time. When we took the taste of it, it was good. But it got so filled up if we forced ourselves to see the bottom of the bowl. However, we could only taste it once at a time. It was just right. Sweet, hot, and it fresh everytime I put it in my mouth.

Friendships are somethings I really treasured, especially those I feel comfortable with. Sometimes I do feel giving up on some difficult ones, but I praised to Lord for giving me the opportunities to polish my growth.

Hey! D, thank you for being a good, wonderful, loyal, beautiful friend to me since P.5. It is my honour to be your best friend as well. You know I am around whenever you need me. God Bless you, Pal!

No comments: