Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Dearest son, Boy Jai Chan

As I remembered, when I was in VY leadership program, I told those teens that I was 43 with 2 sons. Of coz some of them thought I was crazy (I didn't look like I was 30 during that time... how could I be 43 with 2 sons?), and some of them really thought I was married... how sad.

In this case, I thinkI should introduce my sons to you all.


This is Boy Jai. He was born in Oct 5, 1998. He and I had a very special relationship. He was crying with me when my granduncle passed away. He was playing with me when I was so lonely at home. He was staying with me when my ex. fiance left me.

Look at him.... he is just like that. Most of my friends don't like him bcoz he has attitude. If he doesn't like you, he won't even look at you. Of coz he will be so happy to greet you when you 1st come to my house. Most of the time, he will take a look at you, smell you, and walk back to his spot and do some thinkings. Weird, eh?

This picture was taken when he ignore my exist and walked up to my bed and sleep. Look at the back, please. the big thing was his ROOM!!!! He took a look inside the room and decided to walk up to my bed and laid there. What the....?

I always let him sit out in the patio deck. It's not big, but good enough for him to do thinking. He doesn't like people disturb his thought. Actually, He is very high in IQ (I think EQ as well), One of the most HIGH IQ dog breed in the world. I would say that he is a good thinker and a good listener as well. I always want to learn this from him. How to sit still and listen well?

I always thank God that I have him to pass those ups and downs period in my life. Especially the down times....

In case you didn't know, he has health problem. I don't really know what it is but some kind of bone marrow disorder. If you referred back to my early journal, you will find a Medical term as title. That was it. I don't even remember what it called (I prefer not to remember the sad thing). Dr. and I just don't have much to do with it. However, I am trying my best to give the BEST of the best to him. Not too sure how long he can last in this world. I prayed to Lord to take him without getting him into any pain. That is all I asked. I know I would not see him in the heaven, but of coz .... I wish I can... I always prepare the worse of him.

Boy Jai, don't leave me that fast. I miss you very much. I will try my best to come back to see you as soon as I can. You have to wait for me. No matter what!
I like this picture very much.... I don't remember when I took this with him, but I remember everytime he doesn't like other people take picture but only me... once again... strange dog.

People sometimes told me that animals act like their owner... am I this weird?? you tell me.

No comments: