Sunday, July 09, 2006

Soft Hard

Finally, Italy won the world cup! I have no preference on which team, but I am glad that World Cup is over. I persoally don't really like soccer that much, but I think this is one of the sports HK people like the most. Even my Canadian friends went to pubs to watch it.

Things back to normal, no more world cup, no more Uncle bus, what else will Hk people talk about? I guess will be this:

SoftHard shows are between July 27 - Aug 4 (for now) it already added 4 shows in total.

I liked SoftHard since high school. I mean, I went crazy about them. I remembered I went to CR Radio parking lot to wait for them.

During that time, I remember that I like Soft more than hard. Hard had attitude since then.

Right now... I don't go to CR 2 to wait for them, bcoz I am too old for that, but I really admire them on their talents, and their work. I really wish I can have opportunity like that to discover my talent. Especially CR gave them chance to explore. They also have their brand and their store. It only opens from now till July 27, everyday from 6:07- 7:27pm. I wish I have the interests to get the T-shirt. Just not that kind of mood. It is too expensive, $280 per T-shirt and $2300 per jeans. I will see what I can do may be just get the cap? I like the cap more better. I won't get it if it is too expensive. I am not that kind of person.

Soft Hard is very unique group in Radio history or in HK. I wish them the best and Hope they will give us some fresh ideas on life and have 2 hours happy moment. =)

Keep the Work! The longer you stay together, the more chemical you give to the media and the entertainment industry!!!! You are the miracle in this industry!

No comments: