Sunday, July 23, 2006

July 22/ 14:30 - July 23/ 22:00

July 22 2006

14:30- 20:00 Book Fair

That was my second time to Book Fair 2006. First time was with Lanzi and Marcus on the 1st day of Book Fair. Number of people was 1/2 of the picture. I was rushing into Hall 1 and Hall 2 in 2 hours. That was why I came back to HKCEC yesterday afternoon. I was expected to see a lot of people. It seemed like we had every HK people in this small CONVENTION CENTRE (which was not small at all). I went there with Lo Lo and King in the 2nd time. I really wanted to go there to get the books I didn't buy. Lo Lo didn't plan to go but she knew I had no one to go with. What a friend, Thank You, Lo Lo!

We walked every booths and I finalized that only had 3 big catagories in bookfair this year. 1. violence (all those names started with "kill", "murder", etc); 2. blogs (so many books related to blogs, especially those books by DJs from Commercial Radio); 3. Cooking.

Talking about cooking, You could find Cookbooks almost in every booths. Even in Children Hall, you could find Cookbook beside the "supplimentary exercise" bookshelf.

Everytime after I finished up my schedule in Wan Chai, I really liked to go back Kowloon side by Ferry.

I liked to sit aside in ferry and looked at the beauty side of Hong Kong.

You don't know how much Hong Kong night changed since I moved to Canada. It was so different, but still so beautiful.

People were saying that Toronto's CN Tower's better than HK Night Nite. NO no no!!!! HK Nite's much better than a lot of places. You had to use your own eyes to look at it.

July 23 2006 09:30
I got up early to attend Church. I really liked to attend early service so I would have more time to do something else after service. After 9:30am service, Lo Lo went to Citysuper with me for lunch. We had a great lunch. Korean food as usual. haahaa!!

July 23 2006 16:30
King and I went to Parkin. Of coz for food!!! There was a special story right after I walked into the store.
3 boxes of cup noodle fell on the ground, no one was helping him, but himself picking up the cups. He was around 3' (around same height as the cart). I walked by him, turned around and I saw his Dad stopped the cart on another side, walked towards him and picked up the cup noodles quietly. Both of them didn't say a word. I went to them and started picking up the cups with the boy. I taught the boy how to settle the foundation of the cups in order to build it up. He looked at me and listened very carefully. Finished, I walked away...

He came to the store with his Dad. I was wondering where his mom. May be single parent family? But he was so good. I followed him around in the store (from a distance). I found that he was really good boy and followed his dad, or the other way around: his dad pushed the cart and followed his son. Strangle that they both didn't really talk much, but 'driving' around in the store together.



This was the last picture I took. He took off. He was so good. I really liked him even I didn't know his name, I didn't know him at all. I was dreaming that I wished I would have a son like him after married. I was enjoying walking around in the store, just so much fun inside the store and so many things were happening...

Do you think so?

No comments: