Monday, July 17, 2006

My offices

I was looking at my pictures.
Looking at my desks... wow!!

check it out...:

This is my HK temp. office. Well... very clean. very bright... even alot of things to do...

ok... friends... are you ready...???

scroll down.....


This is my office in Canada... so messy... Even this is the day I left Yee Hong, it was the normal setting. I didn't really pack anything yet.... hehehehe!!

Could you see the picture in monitor??

He was the guy I liked back in Feb and March.... it was an accident that I liked him. He used to be my highschool friend... we never been very good friends... and I don't think we ever will be. He thinks he is cool..... and .... he won't even take a look at me... (of coz my apperance...)

Well.. this is just the side track. Anyway, this is just a comparison between two setting.... =)

No comments: