Saturday, July 15, 2006

A day in HK

A day in HK is short.

When I woke up, it's already time to leave home.
When I arrived Telford, it's already time to run back to office.
When I just turned on the computer, it's already 10 messages popped up from MSN.
When I started working on the existing projects, it's already another new projects filed up on my desk.
When I had time to eat my breakfast, it's already time to order lunch.
When I wanted to take a nap after lunch, it's already time to check out some 'youtube'.
When I clicked to 'youtube', it's already time to go home.
When I wanted to go swimming, it's already rain storm for hours.
When I walked to the bus stop, it's already time to watch 4 buses passed by (of coz the buses I could get on)
When I went home, it's already time to cook.
When I finished cooking, it's already time for Dad came home for dinner.
When I finished dinner, it's already time to listen Matt's radio show
When I finished Matt's show, it's already time to take shower and to go to sleep.
When I had time to look at the clock, it's already 2:30am.

What the...?

When I really wanted to look at the nice night out, it's time to start rainning. How "turn off" it was.

No comments: